Company Description: ExpressionMed is a company that creates designed medical adhesives for wearable devices used for diabetic therapy. The thin, long-lasting tapes make the use of daily wearables more comfortable and affordable, and the array of designs add an element of choice to an area of a persons life where they typically have none, their medical condition.
ExpressionMed research began in 2015 when Meghan was just 17. Today they sell 10s of thousands of tapes to families around the world.
Meghan hopes to inspire young Minnesotan entrepreneurs through the fact that she raised $104k in funding for her bootstrapped company through many business competitions.
- University of St. Thomas Business Plan Competition – 1st Place
- Schultz business competition – Winner
- Minnesota Cup – 1st Place Youth Division
- Harvard International Women in Business competition – Winner
- E-fest – Winner
- Skimm’s “Get off the couch” competition – 1st Place
- Bizzy Project – 1st Place
- Fowler Undergraduate Division – 1st Place
- Gbeta medical